#3 AI west roller for sale

trackboss

1993 mustang mustang LX. One owner. Purchased brand new from south city ford in south san francisco and been with me ever since.

Black, very nice paint with the exception of the front fenders

Full Griggs chassis/suspension/cage

2 ballast mounts under car for safe mounting and biasing left and right side weight.

Griggs hybrid 8.8/9" rearend with goldtrack, 31 spline mosers, -1 degree camber, T/A cover(modified for watts), AN vent fitting, integral tie down points, all powdercaoted. This rearend only has 3 weekends on it.

griggs aluminum driveshaft 1" shorter to work with motor setback.

Entire rear suspension, long arms, twin tube torque arm, watts, has 3 weekends on it. Track 1 shocks have 5.

Baer touring rear brakes(rotors have 3 weekends and are BAER new in-house brand.)

No front brakes

manual pedal setup.

Custom ducting for front brakes

Steering rack has less than one season on it.

Power steering cooler

braided ss AN fuel lines with all fittings, filer, rails, etc.

Crane ignition

Aluminum catch/breather cans for rearend and motor

Optima battery with custom aluminum box

MOMO steering wheel with quick release

Teamtech harness

Right rear corner has some minor sheetmetal damage. I intend to have all metalwork done, not including finish work(plastic filler/paint), prior to sale unless buyer asks otherwise.

Kirkey speedway deluxe seat (brand new side mounts included, but needs to be mounted)

original cobra R-58 wheels with toyos

ARP studs with proper knurl sizing installed in front hubs

Brand new, never installed Harwood bolt on fiberglass hatch

Spare set of brand new front fenders

Spare GT nose

There are several miscelaneous parts that go with this, but this is the major componentry

I have been holding back from posting this for several months now. I am in that grey area of not wanting to sell this/wanting to sell it. The car is one of the most winning AI west cars so far. Due to a a rule clause that no longer exists this car just barely missed the 2002 AI west championship. In that year it gathered the most overall points for the region. All that was accomplished with a one man (me) effort and this car. Very well put together car, and I can provide information to help buyer re-assemble this into a front running and winning car as it once was. I can also provide info on what upgrades can be done which I plan to do myself if I don't sell the car. Personally I simply want to start over with a body in white and will consider trades for one, but more importantly I need to consider if I will get back into AI or try something else.

serious inquiries please email me directly

[email protected]