"Set Up" on Speed.

Renntag

Did anyone watch the premier of this new reality show last night? I am not much into reality TV and I thought Forza Motorsport was a huge disappointment.

Anyway, the first show was slow and kind of riddled with melodrama but I am interested to see where it goes. I am basically DIEING to see SPEED channel recognize grassroots racers !

The point of this post is that I think one of the drivers that made the cut on the show is one of our Honda Challenge drivers in Kolifornia. I have recently seen his videos here online. Jeremy Croiset I think is his name.

Correct me if I am wrong. But If I am right, congrats.

Did anyone watch the premier of this new reality show last night? I am not much into reality TV and I thought Forza Motorsport was a huge disappointment.

I agree that Forza was a disappointment.

I don't know of anything in regards to Tom Kendall who is hosting the show. I liked seeing them throwout the team whose crew chief missed the safety briefing. Drama or not, it sends the right message.

Now if, IF they can keep the racing clean it should give grassroots racing a boost.

How about PINKS on a road course?

The point of this post is that I think one of the drivers that made the cut on the show is one of our Honda Challenge drivers in Kolifornia. I have recently seen his videos here online. Jeremy Croiset I think is his name.

Correct me if I am wrong. But If I am right, congrats.

That is him..

I agree that Forza was a disappointment.

I don't know of anything in regards to Tom Kendall who is hosting the show.

How about PINKS on a road course?

I was hoping Forza would bring club road racing into the light. Nothing.

Tom Kendall I believe has a Road Racing back ground and has hosted a few test drive like shows on speed. I am hoping he does us proud.

Something in the vain of Pinks on a road course? Hell yeah, especially if its like Grassroots 2007 challenge? meaning there is a spending cap, that would be great ! I started in motorsport in drag racing and enjoy Pinks. But we need more club road racing on speed. Period ! NASA is growing by leaps and bounds and I am hoping that it makes its mark on Speed in the form of a TV show of SOME kind at least.

... one of the drivers that made the cut on the show is .... Jeremy Croiset ..... congrats.

That is him..

I sent him congrats and he confirmed. Thanks Brian.

I will be watching the show and pulling for one of our own.

Best of luck Jeremy !

Tommy Kendall has experience in SCCA Trans Am racing for sure. I a smal controversy surrounding his team and the use of traction control, or something.

Tom Kendall I believe has a Road Racing back ground and has hosted a few test drive like shows on speed.

You guys aren't sure who Tommy Kendall is?? I'll give you a hint. He won the Trans Am Championship four times.

I am hoping he does us proud.

I think you've got that backwards.

C.

Tom Kendall I believe has a Road Racing back ground and has hosted a few test drive like shows on speed.

You guys aren't sure who Tommy Kendall is?? I'll give you a hint. He won the Trans Am Championship four times.

I am hoping he does us proud.

I think you've got that backwards.

C.

Ok. wow. I didnt know that. I actually have more respect for him now simply because in the several shows I have seen him on he never let on about it. That is cool.

I don't know of anything in regards to Tom Kendall who is hosting the show.

Mis-typed.

That thought was supposed to be a very positive comment for Mr. Kendall who was a STRONG Trans-Am racer and by all accounts I'm aware of, a great guy. Does he also host on the Motor Trend show? My apologies, sir.

The $2007 Grassroots Motorsport challenge could get interesting - might find out who only has $2k in a car versus the guy with "spare parts."