It's Alive!!!!

PeanutinCA

Not going into detail now as it's 1:30 but, I got the crapper box going. Sounds a little rough, not sure I've got the first injector connected properly. But hey, it runs. Now to get it running smooth.

P.Dilly.

What's a "crapper box?" Is the Spec legal? And stay away from my car as I don't want the get a wiff of yours!!!

Good luck,

Eric

Dylan, Make sure your intake manifold gaskets were oriented correctly. I know you were tired at 1:30 AM. If they're backwards, the injector pattern will be affected, a la Jeff Grow's first engine failure.

I fed it a Vegemite sandwich and it growled, I come from the land up yonder (Germany, not down under, Australia).

It's running better, I removed the old intake gaskets, installed the new gaskets, didn't seem to hard to see their orientation? Installed my re-furbished injectors, 2 were leaking. Not it runs a LOT better. Actually idles and starts within a couple cranks. That part is on the up. The clutch release VERY late in the pedal travel? Can that be adjusted? Also, the clutch pedal hangs at the end and doesn't seem power assisted. I thought, actually I know because I drove my old car, the clutch was a lot easier to engage. Have they screwed something up when changing the Clutch slave and master cyclinders? It's a very stiff clutch pedal. And something else sounds a bit dodgey in the rear, an axel or something? Who knows what got done and what did not get done?

P.Dilly.