Porsche 944 Spec Car For Sale

mtbracr1

Hate to do it, but I am selling my 944 Spec car. I purchased a Formula Ford car over the weekend and need to make some space. The car is extremely fast. It has less than 2 hours on a freshly built engine and is very, very fast. This car will put you on the podium every weekend if you have the skills. Car is built to the T on the NASA Porsche 944-Spec Car rule book. Anything you can do and stay legal has been done. The car holds the current lap record at Phoenix International Raceway. Phoenix International Raceway 03 Tyler Thompson 1:13.822 2/21/2004. Car has run a 2:07.565 at California Speedway. Car has run a 1:54.869 at Arizona Motorsports Park. Car was recently serviced. Ran it with the Porsche club last Saturday and it was much faster than even before. Here is a list of what it is...

1986 Porsche 944. Very desirable non-sunroof car. Car is under 2300 pounds with no fuel and driver. Car is currently at a paint shop having a full interior and exterior painting put on it. All body panels are straight and the car will be perfect when it is ready for pickup. Car has a brand new windshield. Sparco race seat, Sparco steering wheel, Sparco belts Sparco window net. Passes emissions and is street legal. Currently tagged until 11/04. Won't need emissions until 11/05.

Mods:

Engine:

Exotic Motorwerks built engine. All fresh seals. Recently replaced rod bearings for preventive maintenance. Also, has a fresh head on it. New valves and a 944 Spec legal deck. Brand new Platinum Plus 4 plugs, brand new Magnecor wires. Car will run away from any car out there.

Custom designed Evolution Motorsports true cold air setup. Freshly cleaned injectors. Genuine Porsche Limited Slip Differential. Custom GIAC Engine Software. Custom designed Bonzai exhaust with no cat. Autometer Guages custom indash mounting. Centerforce Race Clutch.

Suspension:

Every thing you can do to stay legal in 944-Spec. All new bushings. Koni's all around. Ground Control Camber plates. Ground Control Coil Over suspension. Weltmeister 28mm Front Sway Bar. Weltmeister 22mm Rear Sway Bar. Weltmeister 30mm Torsion bar.

Brakes:

Newer Toyo RA-1's on black powdercoated Cookie Cutters. Fresh Porterfield pads. Fresh Zimmerman drilled rotors. Brand New Stainless lines and Blue Race Brake Fluid

Asking $12,500 o.b.o.. Anyone looking to be supercompetitive from the start should give me a call at 602-321-9594 or e-mail me at [email protected].

-Tyler Thompson