SpeedTV coverage of NASA Nationals

db944

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Do you actually believe that? SPEED is owned by Fox and SCCA gets the Runoffs televised as part of their World Challenge sponsorship deal with SPEED. If you want the Nationals to be televised, I'd suggest you start scratching together the cash or a sponsor to buy the air time, because that's the only way it's going to happen.

I think we should aim for getting ESPN to cover the NASA Championships. More households get ESPN than Speed, so effectively we would be getting more publicity.

Speed is owned by the SCCA. You really think they are gonna feature the competition?

I heard it was Halliburton. Or maybe the Illuminati, using Scientology as a cover for the real fact that its the Mormons.

Edited by Guest

Speed is owned by the SCCA. You really think they are gonna feature the competition?

And here I thought it was NASCAR!

how does SCCA have enough money to buy/own Speed Channel?

That's what the Feds wanted to know. They got in some hot water cause they claim to be a not for profit!

Once again, SPEED is owned by Fox. However, if you think it is in fact secretly owned by the SCCA, please provide a credible source. And second, SCCA has for-profit arms, including SCCA Pro Racing and SCCA Enterprises, which among other things builds the Spec Racer chassis. However, there has been plenty of controversy within the SCCA about Club Racing making loans to Pro Racing to keep it afloat.