1999 F-350 XLT 7.3L PSD Diesel 4x4 Regular Cab - PRICE DROP

Bryan Shugg

1999 F-350 XLT 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel 4x4 Regular Cab

AC, Cruise, Tilt wheel, ABS, Power windows, Power doors, Tow package with 3.73 Limited Slip rear, Snow Plow package (heavy duty front springs, steering stabilizer - never had a plow hooked up to it), Bed liner, running boards, new BFG All Terrains on Ford's Premium Alloy wheels, new rotors and brakes. Excellent condition. Meticulously maintained. 90,600 miles. $17,300

I bought this truck used with 41,000 miles on it. It was purchased from a family friend that owns a Ford dealer. The truck was maintained at regular intervals by that dealership before I bought it. Since then I have performed all regular maintenance work, less the "big stuff" or issues that were warrantied. Only Motorcraft Powerstroke oil/filter changes every 3-4K, depending on use of truck (towing) between oil changes. Fuel filter every 30k. FULL trans service at 41K (when I bought it) and 89K. It had a faulty torque converter replaced under warranty last June. At the same time, the left rear wheel bearing, both rear brakes, and both rotors were replaced under warranty as a result of a sticking parking brake. Less than 1000 miles ago, I installed new front OEM Ford rotors, brakes, fluid flush, and BFG tires. At 41K and 89K, full cooling system flush.

CHARLOTTE, NC

Bryan Shugg

704-502-4049 (cell)