NASA and Toyo decals Timmy.

PeanutinCA

Do you have them for this weekend? I hate to put them on then take them off again but, I think I'm going to get an Earl Scheib special next week, $199.95 for a paint job. Hard to pass up at that price!

P.Dilly.

Ain't no thang but a chicken wing....................

The TOYO stickers are free. The NASA ones will cost you 4 $ from me or NASA registration.

What color you gettin'? Please don't say any shade of red. How about a green car? Maybe a nice dark blue like the Aussie flag? Then we could do the rest of the car in red and white vinyl to look like the Aussie flag. Get yourself a small Aussie flag for the door too.

I'm thinking Candy Apple green or a bright Orange so you see me coming and GET OUT THE WAY!!! You damn road hog!!!

P.Dilly strikes again.

Ahhhh crap!!!! Earl's had limited color selection. No Candy Apply green, no light green or bright green for that matter. So, it's going to be..... pink!!!! Nah, I had been joking around with someone about going pink. Just to embarass anyone I beat even more. But they didn't have that (pink) either! Lots of reds and of course black, silvers and yuck colors. So it's going YELLOW baby!

Should get it back tomorrow or Friday. Can you bring the number plates to Fontana Timmy?

P.Dilly.

P-nut:

Was it really $199?? I always thought that was a come on and once you got there they would be like "Oh you want us to tape up the windows? That will be an extra $400." How can they do that? The paint alone must cost more than $200 not to mention labor.

You might be able to bring them your own paint? Yellow would be fine, though.

You're still # 08 right? Don't know if I'm going to Fontana. $$$$!

$525 just to get on the track for the enduro. OUCH!

It would be nice to say I won the 3-hour race though!

I chose to do last week's special which he let me do this week (expired last week) and that was the Pro II, normall $419 for $259. No extra costs, no attempt to make me spend more. The Pro I for $199 was right there on the board if I had wanted it. No push. They do ask you if you want everything that's black on the car to stay black or be painted over? But no, we will see the result. I don't expect too much for $260. The colors certainly were limited, must be left over paint from elsewhere?

P.Dilly.Nut.

While $259 is cheap for paint... That is also an entry fee for a weekend.

Hmm paint or race weekend...

You can see which one I picked...

You obviously didn't see my car up close Joe! It wasn't very nice. Although I was thinking of putting some gills and big teeth on it like a Big White. Would an upright fin on the roof constitute breaking the rules?

P.Dilly.