Thanks to the Andersen guys

mfoley

On the second lap of my final exam on Sunday at the Racers Clinic I was passing a 911 on the outside of turn two at WSIR and something felt way wrong, and then I was sideways in the marbles. I backed off the gas and the car straightened up, and when I got back on the gas I was sideways again. My first thought was that I had overcooked the tires but it was only the second lap. I tried to cool the tires off but my problem only got worse. I continued around the track and headed for the pits. Before I got the car stopped the Anderson guys were running towards my car pointing at my left rear tire. They jacked my car up changed my tire with their own, because I didn't have a spare, and I was on my way. I only missed two laps. I finished the race and got my license. Thanks again to the Anderson guys for the help.

I really enjoyed the weekend of racing and the feeling that I was part of something that was growing. I may have been the slowest spec car this weekend but I was only 3 seconds off the leaders and it was only my second race. I'm finally in the show ...

I totally agree. John and his guys really stepped up to the plate. When I found out what they did to help you it felt great knowing we have guys backing us up. Don't worry about being in the back of the pack. I was there a few months ago (right Timmy!!) Get some track time and go to a test and tune day at WS some day. Me and my friend got about 5 hours of track time on Friday along with RW's help. Get used to driving then push it a bit, get used to that and then push some more. I think my first race with NASA I was doing 1:45's at WS and now I did a 1:40 during the race. I was very happy to be able to keep Dennis Puddester behind me for so long and then keep up with him after he passed me. Another 6 months and Timmy will have his hands full!!!!! He can only make tiny improvements while we can make them in leaps and bounds.

See ya!!!

Maybe we should hire them to be standing by in the hot pits with 1 early and 1 late offset wheel/tire, in case we get another blow out.................

That was a class act though. Good on those 2 guys!

And Eric, as Porsche said in their ad, "By the time the competition catches up, we will have moved ahead again." Remember that magazine ad?

Yes I do!! We'll just keep pushing you to the 1:34 mark. I figure by the time you can hit a 1:34 I should be in the 1:37's? Shoot if you stay 3 sec faster by the time I can do a 1:34 you'll be at a 1:31!!! That's faster than most of the V3 drivers!!! We may make Red Group yet!!! Lets all keep pushing.

Ok, I'm tired of trying to hide it. Eric likes being spanked!

But he's not gay. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

I know this because I'm straight and he slept with me.............................

Hey I pay big bucks -Did I say that out loud? I don't mind being schooled. At least I'm not in last anymore!! Right Dylan?

Dooohhhh.

Dilly, did you get the motor running right yet? Was it the pump, relay? I haven't talked to you in a day and I need to know. It's worse than soap operas. You miss a day and feel like you've missed something.

Engine is still cutting out but I haven't put the new pump in yet. On second chat with Steve he said I had so much toe (in?) that it would have been slowing the car on the straight and making apex's a little difficult. I thought I had just been off the track a while I was having so much trouble hitting the corners.

New pump on tomorrow and possibly lose the cat?

No drugs or alcohol for you, buddy. Deal with the PAIN like a man. Or just tease Dilly some more and that will make it all better..........