Cool Shirt vs FAST

Renntag

Does anyone have info comparing these two systems?

I am looking at buying a coolshirt or a FAST system and besides the fact that the cool shirt offers a larger cooler than the FAST, are there any other differences? Customer service? Reliability?

Thanks in advance.

edit to correct spelling

Edited by Guest

I've used both and sold them both while at Racer Wholesale. Both systems are very good. Cool Shirt has the edge in capacity on the low-end system (12 qts vs 8 qts, I believe). Cool Shirt also has the latch down lids that are leak free. Fresh Air was going to them but I don't know if they did, especially on their 8 qt system. Cool Shirt may have a few more options as far as shirts, cotton, nomex, short sleeve, long sleeve, even your shirt).

Howard Bennett

HANS Performance

Can't off a comparison but I have a cool shirt system and I haven't had a single problem with it. Even upside down the cooler didn't leak, just remember to unplug the shirt before you roll out of the car or you will look like an even bigger idiot when it spins you around as you roll down the hill...

Thanks for the inputs guys. I think I am leaning toward the club24 for the extra capacity. I have heard good things about both brands.

If anyone else has an opinion to offer, please chime in.

• 4 weeks later...

I went with the Club24 from CoolShirt and it performed perfectly all weekend. The Ice from saturday was still good to go sunday. We just added a little more ice to make the rest of the day.

The ability to have cold water piped through tubing close to the skin made such a difference for me. I wasnt over heated at all. At the end of each session I was in NO RUSH to get out of the car. I could stay in the car and cool down sitting in my seat.

I cant imagine how I have operated with out this system prior to this.

Everyone needs one of these.