wow, congrates to Jeremy

ghettoracer

i didn't know Jeremy was in it. heheh. Loose Boys dood Dirky from Phoenix, Arizona was in the show as well... hmm didn't know Jeremy was working for NASA SoCal neither, how long have you been doing that? keep up the good work.

--------------------------

http://nasaproracing.com/news/2007/Croiset.html

NASA Racer wins Setup TV show on Speed Channel

NASA is proud to announce that Jeremy Croiset, Manager of Sponsor Relations and Honda Challenge racer won the new reality racing show called Setup on Speed TV. In the last episode, Jeremy was able to win the final race, which earned him the $100,000 dollar prize along with a driving test in Banner Racing’s Pontiac G6 GXP.R Rolex GT car.

Jeremy Croiset has been an avid Honda Challenge racer for the past 2 years competing in H4 with his Honda CRX. He competed in the 2006 NASA National Championship where he took 3rd in the H4 class along with a near miss for the southern California regional championship where he finished 2nd. During the week, Jeremy works for NASA as the Manager of Sponsor Relations where he is constantly searching for contingency sponsorship for NASA racers along with a multitude of other projects he is managing. NASA’s National Chairman, Ryan Flaherty said, “we hired Jeremy because of his determination to succeed and the entire show TV show was an illustration not only his ability to drive a race car but his sheer desire to win.â€

• National Staff

Thanks bud!

Been working for NASA since early last year and will continue to do so!

Now I understand why you kicked such major butt, you're a "SOCAL NASA RACER!!!" Congratulations!!!

I was hoping to see you guys run on the BIG track at Willow, but I guess that would have been out of the question for the TV networks liability...

I think some major props is also due to his father who was a huge help during the pit crew challenge giving him pole for that final race.

• 4 years later...

shows you how much of a rookie i am...

just watched Setup on Netflix because i heard a buddy Durkee was on there and had no knowledge that Jeremy was too.

A little late but Congrats!!!

• National Staff

Wow, blast from the past eh?

Thanks Leland. Too bad it never amounted to anything racing wise!

Man someone was diggin deep into history in the search files lol!

I am not sure which was more my favorite part, the "learn how to race, auto crosser" part, or the amazing part bringing the car home with the busted suspension.

It was neat to watch back then.

• 2 weeks later...

How was the "driving test in Banner Racing’s Pontiac G6 GXP.R Rolex GT car."? Any write ups about it?

How was the "driving test in Banner Racing’s Pontiac G6 GXP.R Rolex GT car."? Any write ups about it?

I think I read one he did on his site. (Which, by the way, needs an update badly. No offense JC lol.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • National Staff

LOL!

Yeah, the site needs updating bad, but NASA work seems to take up all of my time now.

Test went awesome, but as in all racing, someone has to pay for a ride and as luck would have it, that was right when Pontiac was going away as a manufacturer. Made it impossible to get any seat for anything paid and sadly, the show premise changed from "factory ride" to "simple test". Oh well. That's life eh?