SM at CS

SRC/SampsonRacingComm.

What happened to the post regarding the lack of truth stated by Dave.

Edit due to the post being pulled from yesterday.... but Dave was your car at Cal Speedway... Legal? Only you and a few other know the truth and they asked you to fix it... and thats the facts, did you

Edited by Guest

In addition to some rough drivers, it's full of people pointing fingers at others, accusations of cheating, and a general lack of cohesion other than the specs we run under. These are my impressions after the first few races. Heck, at Cal Speedway in March, I took 3rd in Sunday's race and no sooner did I walk over to shake the 2nd place guy's hand then the 4th place guy walked up and accused me of cheating--unreal.

Jim- Look at his post... he rips on the SM class and in doing so only tells 1/3 of the truth, he was approched and ask to change his car back to being legal and was not protested by his fellow drivers in the SM class, just asked to fix it... OK!

Next race I believe, he was found w/ the same bottom cut wide open in his air box. Tim, I'll I'm saying is watch out...

Jim, My post was the one that got deleted. I was just asking Dave to tell the whole story. I will tell Dave in person exactly what I posted. I didn't bash the 944 group. Sorry if I offended you Jim...was just trying to support the SM guys.