Timmy - Need some help with Toyo

mfoley

I have a full tread tire with 9 temp cycles on it that has a broken band (big bulge in the sidewall). I took it back to Express Tire on Roscrans and they said it is a racing tire and it has no warranty. They didn't even offer to contact Toyo. Fine ... I won't go back to those guys again . Timmy - Can you contact the rep for me?

FYI - The flat I had at WSIR was caused by a rubber valve stem. I paid Express Tire for a metal stem. The tire is trashed and Express said they would pay for the valve stem and not the tire. Fine ... I won't go back to those guys again for anything.

Most disappointing....................

Which store did you go to?

My local store, which is not a TOYO motorsports authorized dealer, offers our spec tires for $159.00. The authorized motorsports dealers offer the same tire for $128.00. That is Chapman BMW in Scottsdale, AZ, or A.I.M at Sear's Point. Those are the closest ones.

Chapman (Brian) comes to the tracks for us so I give them my business and recommend them. Shaving is usually an extra $15.00, but well worth it for the performance. Shipping is $8.00 per tire and they get to San Diego in 2 days.

Go to the NASA pro racing site and find the TOYO TIRE stuff. Find the list of dealers and call Brian at Chapman to order your next set. I'll call Brian or one of the guys at TOYO today regarding your situation.

Yeah Timmy, I tires seemed to have flat spotted slidding sideways down the front straight past the pit enterance and into the infield. Can they give me some tires too!

Poor Dave! Pete had a good off too, on the outside of 9. Buried the car in the sand and couldn't drive it out!

Dave, Dylan took a great shot of you in your car. Really nice.

I saw that! I have already handed out several autographed copies for my legion of adoring fans.

Ah another example of the language barrier with you Aussies. See here, we would just say "fat"

I was taking the high road and assuming it was muscle. But the odd thing is you don't look .... bulky out of the car???? I'd be telling the ladies it's all muscle, thus, your buff!!!