Thank you

Ron Carroll

I just want to thank all of the Nor/Cal H/C racers that made me feel so welcome and made my 1st H/C races so much fun. You are all a great group of people and I am looking forward to the rest of the races this year, hopefuly with a more competitive car thanks to the whole Lock clan.

Thanks again.

• Members

It was great having you! I also enjoyed having another integra to swap ideas with. There is a socal buttonwillow event June 5,6 that I want to go to budget permitting. Reno is just to far, especially because I have something I have to do Friday night. I look forward to you getting your car sorted out and running right on my bumber (my rear bumber that is ), that way I won't be the only one with an unfair car .

Again it was great having more Hondas out there, hopefully with everyones help we can make this series grow and attract more people, sponsers, interest etc. See you at the next event.

Ron,

It was great to have you out there. Maybe next time, Phil will bring the CRX instead of that silly rwd thingy!!

• Members
Brian:

How did the CRX run with the H1 Cam? Were there any other changes to the car?

The car ran horrible, it barely could break 80 MPH around the track and would lose speed up the hill after turn 8. Mike took the cam out after the first warm up session and put the stock one back in. That was the only change they made to the car.

Ron,

Maybe next time, Phil will bring the CRX instead of that silly rwd thingy!!

It is going to hard to get him back from the dark side.

Yep, that cam was HORRIBLE! I am currently in contact with the guys that sold it to me, Flatlander Racing, and we are trying to work something out. I will keep everyone posted on their level of customer support.

-Mike Lock

GOTO:Racing

Brian,

It's rumored your cage is filled with helium and you hit a release valve before jumping on the scales

Great weekend to all who participated. As we've made changes to our cars and logged more track time it's become more competitive out there.

It was a pleasure to see new faces and cars. Let's drive the trend of having fun to the next event.

Derek

• Members
Brian,

It's rumored your cage is filled with helium and you hit a release valve before jumping on the scales

Great my secrets out, now what am I going to do!

Brian,

You can always do what we do. We throw a hampster in the pulley wheel for a little extra coming out of the turns. Use duct tape over the opening to keep the little guy from flying out.

Derek

You can always do what we do. We throw a hampster in the pulley wheel for a little extra coming out of the turns. Use duct tape over the opening to keep the little guy from flying out.

Actually, I have been discussing this with Derek. Since we have more cars in the class now & increased competition, we feel that will need to get some more umph out of the corners. We might need to upgrade the hamster to a bigger rodent.

Actually, I have been discussing this with Derek. Since we have more cars in the class now & increased competition, we feel that will need to get some more umph out of the corners. We might need to upgrade the hamster to a bigger rodent.

have you seen the recall on the hamsters?

recall.jpg

Mike and I had inside knowledge and that's why we're switching to a larger rodent. The rat doesn't run at maximum efficiency due to the cramped conditions, not to mention the added rotational weight when it can't keep up any more and is flung against the inside wall of the pulley. Testing at Sears Point in a few weeks should show whether it works or not.

The cats out of the bag now...and it's easy pickins' on the factory floor! Yum...hamster!

That's a great post BrainZ!!!

I need some help on this. When I tried it my hampster kept getting his fur caught on the duct tape Do you guys treat the fur with anything special??

...and the whole time you thought it was dust or corrosion on your chipset at Buttonwillow. It was really what you just mentioned. Dip the little guy in Nair and he's good to go.

What the ......................... Now everyone knows what i was using at BW at the crossover. I had 2 special hamsters in there in case one got tired from all the racing.

...and the whole time you thought it was dust or corrosion on your chipset at Buttonwillow. It was really what you just mentioned. Dip the little guy in Nair and he's good to go.

WHAT! naked Hampsters? I can't do that to little Yoshi. Where can I get hampster pants?

we are in the final stages of a nylon pants that will fit many small rodents. the first ones will be for "vtech" sized hamsters..