I see the MyLaps.com results are up gentlemen.

PeanutinCA

Jason ran a 1:28 on Saturday

Looks like a little T&S error... Sorry I don't thing you are quite that quick.

Jason if you could get into you individual lap times I can replace that with your real fast lap when I upload the results on my website.

Timmy now has the new official track record at 1:38.358 as this was the fastest during the NASA race.

Yeah, Jodi and Merle (timing and scoring) were timing Dylan and Jason manually because there were, ahem, "problems" with reading their transponders...........

Thanks to those ladies for keeping track of the number of laps.

Are you sure they don't use another method? If you look at my laps they are pretty consistant, just as Jason's are if you take the preceding lap of Jason's at 2:01.640 and take off say, 18 seconds, that gives him a 1:43 in lap 2 and then a 1:46 in lap 3 which seems very realistic. So, it seems somewhat automated in that sense that it can stay consistant or, re-adjust like that?

Your just upset that my fast lap of that race is faster than your! Man, some people have a hard time losing don't they!

P.Dilly.

I wish someone would beat me...........................

Timmy I can arrange that if you would like

So what is jason's next best lap aside from the 1:28. Since did not run that race I cannot see each lap break down from mylaps. Post the second best and I will use that as his best and update the results on my webpage.

42 in the start of June ehh? I guess that AARP car must be in the mail by now!

Oh behalf of Jason who should be sitting on a plane for Prague right now;

Saturday Warm up;

31 Jason Wilberding 1:46.761

Saturday Qual;

31 Jason Wilberding 1:40.478

Saturday Race;

31 Jason Wilberding 1:40.950

Sunday Warm up;

31 Jason Wilberding 1:43.433

Sunday Qual;

31 Jason Wilberding 1:41.141

Sunday Race;

31 Jason Wilberding 1:41.712

Joe, I don't think you can beat me at Willow anymore..............

I've got the full suspension on the car now and you can see I'm going seconds faster than last year. I cranked out a 1:36.954, though I usually turn 38's and 39's during the racing with traffic. I'm still @40 lbs heavy(took off some more weight today) and have lots of tweaking to do on the car's suspension, not to mention engine tweaks. I'd love to have a good dice with you out here again....................

Who loves ya, baby? (Kojack)

Tim,

Don't forget I picked-up 2.5 seconds at AMP from summer last year to this january and also gained 1.5 seconds at PIR from last febuary to this febuary. Also my times at Willow were all in 100F + air temps in my first 4 days at the track ever. Need I also need to remind you that race 3 and day 4 were done with less than optimal aero dynamics due to only having 1/3 of my front spoiler. 4 wins in my first 4 drives at Willow aint too bad.

So yep you have gone a faster, but I think I can go faster too. Who will win? Well we will need to get out on the track to see for sure, but I'd bet it would be a nice fight.

BTW... I think Rick White's best ever at PIR was a 1:14.xxx and 1:36.xxx at Willow Not a bad times at all. You are approaching his time at willow (just need to make it consistant now)

My best was a 1:12.9 (1:13.3 at spec weight) at PIR and figure I can record a better time than my currnet 1:39 at willow under more favorable temps and with a little more track time.

Also just a little incetive the POC V5 track recoerd at PIR is 1:13.52.

I think a spec car can beat that record in the next POC trip to PIR this fall.

Tim what a go at that one?

We'll have to see............

But I remember hanging with you last year, and ultimately turning faster lap times. I just couldn't turn them forever because the tires couldn't handle it. You would kick my a$$ bad coming out of turn 5 because of the suspension.

Let's duke it out again, buddy.

I'd love to come to "The Bull Ring" (PIR) again. I dig that little track and you guys in the PHX Group. Going for a new track record always makes me hungry.......