Next Mid-Ohio Competition Licensing School on July 13

Mid Ohio Betsy

Hi all! My name is Betsy and I am an Intern at the Mid-Ohio School. I just wanted to let you all know about our upcoming Mid-Ohio Competition Licensing School on July 13.

Prior to the next Ohio/Indiana Region NASA event at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, The Mid-Ohio School is offering the Competition Licensing School on Friday, July 13.

The Competition Licensing School will be held on Friday instead of Thursday. This shortens your weekend down to a three-day commitment. This school will not cut into anyone’s practice time on Friday.

This program is open to HPDE4 and The Mid-Ohio School Lapping Program graduates for immediate enrollment.

Those of you who are already licensed competitors are also welcome to enroll. This course builds racing skills through four hours of track time and race simulation drills.

If you successfully complete the school, your license will take immediate effect and you are welcome to compete in the NASA races that weekend.

Price is $1,000 using the school car and $470 using your own car.

Keep in mind those NASA members save 15% off The Mid-Ohio School course enrollments. With the discount, the final member cost for the Competition Licensing School is $850 (using school car) and $399.50 (using own car)!

Also, don’t forget about The Mid-Ohio School’s NASA Championships week program:

Track Orientation and Competition School on Monday, September 10

Open Test Days on Tuesday, September 11 and Wednesday, September 12

Enroll by August 17 and save. Call 877-793-8667 or visit http://www.midohioschool.com for more information or to enroll.

I just want to know how one becomes an intern at the Mid-Ohio School and where was that opportunity when I was in college?

-=- Todd

ouch.

How are the open practice days in Sept going to be handled?

Entry cost?

possible schedule available this early?

Number of sessions?

TIA.

Sorry it has taken me a while to answer your question(s) regarding the September licensing course. Hope this helps!

The class will be held on Monday, September 10, 2007

The cost will be $700 (if enrolled by August 15). After August 15, the price raises to $800, which is the regular price.

The course includes:

*Track walk and orientation.

*Instructor driven session around the course.

*Lead-follow lapping sessions.

*Open track time. Instructors provide feedback from around the course.

We encourage you to register now as the class is limited to 50 participants.

The Open Test Days will be held Tuesday, September 11 and Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The price for the open test is $400 per day you if enroll by August 15; You also have the opportunity to sign up for both days in advance for $750.

After August 15, the price for one day become $450, which is the regular price.

This/these day(s) include:

*Open track time from 8 am to 5 pm (with one hour lunch break)

*Instructors available to answer questions and offer feed back.

Further, there is individualized coaching available on these days. One instructor will work with no more than 5 drivers ($350 per day additional).

Keep your questions and comments coming! We love hearing from you! We want to know what we're doing well and what we can improve on!

Remember to visit our website at midohioschool.com or call us at 877-793-8667.