Next Mid-Ohio Competition Licensing School on July 13

Mid Ohio Betsy

Hi all! My name is Betsy and I am an intern at The Mid-Ohio School. I just wanted to let you all know about our upcoming Competition Licensing School at The Mid-Ohio School on July 13.

Prior to the next Ohio/Indiana Region NASA event at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, The Mid-Ohio School is offering the Competition Licensing School on Friday, July 13.

The Competition Licensing School will be held on Friday instead of Thursday. This shortens your weekend down to a three-day commitment. This school will not cut into anyone’s practice time on Friday.

This program is open to HPDE4 and The Mid-Ohio School Lapping Program graduates for immediate enrollment.

Those of you who are already licensed competitors are also welcome to enroll. This course builds racing skills through four hours of track time and race simulation drills.

If you successfully complete the school, your license will take immediate effect and you are welcome to compete in the NASA races that weekend.

Price is $1,000 using the school car and $470 using your own car. Keep in mind that NASA members save 15% off The Mid-Ohio School course enrollments. With the discount, the final member cost for the Competition Licensing School is $850 (using school car) and $399.50 (using own car)!

Also, don’t forget about The Mid-Ohio School’s NASA Championships week program:

Track Orientation and Competition School on Monday, September 10

Open Test Days on Tuesday, September 11 and Wednesday, September 12

Enroll by August 17 and save. Call 877-793-8667 or visit http://www.midohioschool.com for more information or to enroll.