low profile racing jacks?

jon dawes

i will NOT give away the secrets of my wand (although i may trade them for a 30 x 20 garage with a lift, a/c, heat, tools, etc. so i can stop working on the 25 degree sloping street in front of my house where the neighbors can hear me cursing at my car)

i will NOT give away the secrets of my wand (although i may trade them for a 30 x 20 garage with a lift, a/c, heat, tools, etc. so i can stop working on the 25 degree sloping street in front of my house where the neighbors can hear me cursing at my car)

I've over in bowie, got all that (and a little more) I rent it out if you got any big projects that you need to knock out.

...so i can stop working on the 25 degree sloping street in front of my house where the neighbors can hear me cursing at my car)

I work in my garage 175 feet from the road, but I'm pretty sure the neighbors can still hear my cursing when I'm working on a car.

Yeah, too bad the dipsh*t didnt secure his wheels. Kind of funny.

For those who might be interested in what really happened to that car, here's a link.

Yeah, too bad the dipsh*t didnt secure his wheels. Kind of funny.

For those who might be interested in what really happened to that car, here's a link.

I read the thread and it basically says the owner purchased new lug nuts to fit his new wheels and R-comps. Some are speculating that the parts store should be held liable for the damages...that is total BS !

There is NO WAY that anyone that has any right to wield a tool to work on a car would install the wrong lug nuts. PERIOD !

Until Americans start to take responsibility for their actions and decisions frivolous law suits will plague our simple pleasures.

I thought the video was funny because there is no excuse for that to happen. Period. I feel sorry that the owner has a damaged car, but I dont feel sorry that they were not experienced enough to know better. Any motorsport event will have more experienced enthusiasts than you can shake a stick at. ASK QUESTIONS. " Hey, this seems a little strange....what do you think? " SHAZAM! problem averted.

FWIW: there are books about building and maintaining race cars. Something everyone should think about reading whether they service their own car or not.

log-nuts... log-nuts.... the log-nuts...

At what point do you stop someone and say " look dude, there are many parts of a modern automobile, not a single part or piece of hardware is called a LOG NUT ! Jeez Laweez ! Even the tech inspection form says "...LUG nuts torqued?"