A Texas Challenge for Jim Pantas and the SE Region

tacovini

179506.jpg

Jim,

I’ve got a bone to pick with you and your folks in the SE region. I’ve tried to work this amicably behind the scenes to no avail, so now I have no recourse but to call you out in public. (I’m sure once everyone hears both sides of the story, it’ll be clear as to who is right.) I realize the phone calls and emails back and forth have been amicable, however, without a clear resolution in sight, this feud has got to come to an end with a final decision soon.

Background

Many of our Texas CMC racers attended the “Pot-o-Gold Rushâ€

• Members

Todd...Todd...Todd,

I am so glad you brought this discussion out in the open! Jerry has been a staunch regular at NASA-SE events since his first NASA (SE) event at "Little Talladega" in 2004! We can even say that we knew him when he had hair! (ok, more hair than he has now!)

JerryWithHair.jpg

All of us in NASA-SE know where Jerry's loyalties lie, and we will be proud to show it by bringing Jerry home for the holidays...

We also know that some of the NASA-TX CMC drivers feel that they are quick, but we know deep down that NASA-SE is where the truly fastest AI/CMC drivers exist. We were showing our NASA-TX guests a dose of "Southern Hospitality" by letting them win

In the end, "The South (east) will Rise Again" and as far as the old saying "Don't mess with Texas" as far as we are concerned it needs to be rewritten to be "Texas is a Mess!" - and that is no Bull! (although Bull usually comes w/Jerry and Red to our events as well!)

Only time will tell, the NASA-SE family is proud to call Jerry, Red and kids an important member. You can be sure we will vote with our hearts to give Jerry's family the best holiday gift of all, their father.

The NASA-SE family is pulling for Jerry, here is the link:

https://www.nasaproracing.com/nasa_event/show/?event_id=590

and to be fair I should post the NASA-TX link:

https://www.nasaproracing.com/nasa_event/show/?event_id=591

The NASA-SE family of drivers will come thru for Jerry's family... Let the NASA-SE vs NASA-TX war games begin

20070319.jpg

BTW - I just checked and NASA-SE is waaayyy ahead of NASA-TX!

You're still not convincing me of anything Jim.

Sure seems as though Texas has a lot more to offer.

179669.jpg

• Members
You're still not convincing me of anything Jim.

Sure seems as though Texas has a lot more to offer.

179669.jpg

I'll say! With Jerry holding three(3) trophies in that picture... it tells me that a NASA-SE driver can come to NASA-TX and WIN EVERYTHING!