24' Interstate Enclosed trailer with improvements

pyoes

Selling a 24' 2004 (might be 2005, have to look) trailer that was bought new in 12/2005 from Garrett in Simi Valley, CA. Getting out of cars/track stuff for a while and am selling pretty much everything.

Trailer has a new tire rack, winch, battery and built in charger, various shelves, door caddy with flip down work surface, tons of ETrack, etc. etc.

Please look at the details at;

http://www.paulyoes.com/trailer/

Asking $7,500 which is less than what I paid for the trailer new 1-1/2 years ago when it had bare plywood floors and walls with no winch or other gadgets. Trailer has under 3000 miles on it (one trip to Portland, OR, a few local trips).

I'm also going to be selling a perimeter chassis stock car (99 Monte Carlo body) I was going to setup for ASC complete except for engine, bellhousing and clutch but with Jerico tranny. You can literally drop a spec motor in the car with bell housing and clutch and hit the track. The car was last run in the 2004 season in SCCA SPO and won 8+ races in the Portland region. Look for it to be posted here in the next couple of days.

Please call Paul at 661.245.2646 with question or post your questions here.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...