Lotus 340R Arrive and Drive at Sepang 12 Hour Enduro

BrianE

I'm looking for funded drivers to take up an arrive and drive opportunity in a Lotus 340R at the Malaysian Merdeka Millenium 12 Hour Endurance Race to be held at the Sepang Formula 1 Circuit on the 23rd to 25th of August 2007.

The car is factory supported by Lotus Cars Asia Pacific and is run by Team HPC Racing.

This is an opportunity to travel internationally, and drive a 30 meter wide state of the art F1 Circuit in a competitive limited production sports car for a 12 Hour Endurance Race. All travel and accomodations can be arranged.

For more information on the race goto http://www.malaysiangp.com.my or email me at [email protected]

Brian Eravelly

Team Manager

Team HPC Racing

• 2 weeks later...

For those who PM'd me, the cost is $10,000 that includes a week of testing. The car is very quick and competitive in Class A running a 190HP VHPD engine and weighing only 670kg.

Sepang is a technical track but it is wide and forgiving at 30 meters across. It was the first of a series of high tech Formula 1 tracks in the world.

The race is 12 hours and 3 drivers. We are looking for 2 more drivers to fill the seats and will need to confirm by the 10th of August.

As mentioned, all travel and accomodations can be arranged including holiday destinations after the race to any of the beautiful tropical islands in Malaysia.

Brian Eravelly

Team Manager

Team HPC Racing

HPC.jpg

The Lotus 340R is the car on the bottom left