ButtonWillow Config#13 CCW. My roof top video, study group.

Tim Comeau

If you guys want to get together before the race and have some beer and talk about the track, different lines, the curbs, strategies, etc., I have some great video of the track, shot from my roof top. This is my favorite configuration at BW and I believe it's the best utilization of the track features. Now, I'm not saying I'm in a position to teach you guys, I'm just suggesting we get together and bounce ideas and experiences off each other. Unfortunately, I don't have it on CD to mail out now. I have it on Mini DV tapes, but I don't own a camcorder yet. I may be able to again borrow the camera that I used to shoot the video. Who else has a Mini DV camcorder?

How 'bout that brewery in UTC, "On Tap?" on a weekday evening, or Friday night at the track hotel or restaurant?

Whaddaya guys think?

I like the idea but I think I'll be arriving at the track late Fri nigt or early Sat morning. Plus I may be camping at the track as they have decent facilities.

Ok, so Benbow, Foley, Marguglio, Comeau. Anybody else? Chris , were you in or just contributing the camera?

Got it. Is that brewery ok with you guys? It's kind of in the middle of SD? I wonder if their TV's can work with the RCA jacks? Hmmmmmmm?

Wanna do it at my house? I know I'm very close to where Dave and Mark live. What do you think Tim? I know MY TV works with MY camcorder.

Chris lives in Carmel Valley which is about 15 minutes south of Carlsbad.

Chris - Why don't you pick a day that works for you since we're using your house. I'll bring pizza.

Wed or Thurs at 6, 6:30, 7:00 pm is good for me. However, Wed. 19th, evening is the same as the tech session at Symbolic. I'd hate to break hearts by missing the chance to see some factory racing Porsches. Chris, your cam corder is for Mini DV tapes?

Wed 6pm is good. I'm heading to the Belly Up for Johnny Winter after the tech session.

Chris - you sending out directions and what can I bring?

Lets make it Thursday at 6PM. That way it won't conflict with baseball or the Symbolic tech session.

Tim, Yes it is a mini DV camcorder. I'll PM everyone with the address so you can do a Map Quest search for directions.

Also, the tech session might be at AJ USA. Conflicting info in the PCA magazine.

Thursday at 6pm is good for me.