Fontana this weekend.

PeanutinCA

So, who is going to Fontana this weekend?

Who is coming from SD and could bring my number plates from Final Touch? Tim, you know you want to put those plates on so they are UNIFORM!

1) P.Dilly (Cup Race)

1.a) P.Dilly/T.Comeau (3 hr Enduro)

2) Sorensen (Cup Race)

2.a) E.Sorensen/C.Wiles (3 hr Enduro)

3) Rea (Steve, TT participant is he gets his car running)

4) Hirsch (David, TT participant)

Actually I am still a maybe as now we are in the 'late fee' window which is another $100, DOH!!

P.Dilly.

Edited by Guest

Oh, noooooooooooooooo! (that's for Eric and Chris Wiles, who thought they were going to run away with an easy class win at Fontana!)

Looks like it's going to be possible for Timmy to run the POC 3-hour Enduro after all! Why does the sponsorship seem to come in at the last minute?!

All I can figure is that there seems to be some people out there who just want me in a race car. I'm not even going to question it. I'll be pairing up with the Aussie, Dylan Scott, in my car. Eric Sorensen will be pairing up with Chris Wiles in Eric's car.

Anybody else?

Stand by..................................

Anyone interested in crewing on our 944-spec team? The race is on Saturday from 1:45 to 4:45, all daylight hours. No hotel cost. Let me know asap.

Sweet!! Glad to hear it Tim. Now we'll get to hear not how PD's trying to catch you on the track, but let the smack begin on who was the faster driver in the same car...should be fun.

I'd love to help you guys out, but I'm already committed as a Pit Marshal for the Enduro. If there's anything else you might need help with, let me know.

s

I'm sure it would be ok to Pit Marshal and pit for us? It's not like we are running for prize money. I don't think you would be guilty of lying about someone else's stop to benefit us? Except for Eric and Chris, they could get a penalty if you like?

Actually I heard a rumor that Eric/Chris are running Hoosiers to try beat us!!!

P.Dilly.

Are you the official co-driver? Are you going to drive 5 or 10 mins? Don't worry about the tires, worry about the NOS the 500LBS reduction, worry about the CW co-driver. Bring it baby!

CW

To address Steve, the issue with comparing times in same car, is that come race time Tim will be running conservative Enduro times and I'm not prepared to stuff Tim's car into a wall so I'm sure I will be turning it back a notch too!

So, hard to compare times, even if I do go faster than Tim!

As for CW, yep, I do worry about you. You and your stares at my behind when I'm changing into my suit. DOH!

P.Dilly.

I can't help it P. Dilly, you in your "mums stilleto's" and "Jackie's thong" makes for a hot look!

CW

Can't argue with that Seedoublya.

I would be glad to help anyone who needs it...although Eric and Chris may have first dibs as Eric is instructing (I'm not TT licensed yet) me and I owe him for his services If E n' C already have their crew, then count me in.

Our car will be full 944-spec, no V5 mods, though I thought about it. $$$$! We are getting some local PCA crew help from Time Trialers who will be there.

I will be up there, but I am getting there late Saturday afternoon (not sure if I will make it for the start of the enduro, but I will be around

most of the day on Sunday to cheer you guys on.

I'm going up too, but I won't be driving a spec car. I'm sharing a ride with Steve Gerken in his RS America. It'll be an experience learning to drive a rear-engined car at speed, on a banked oval, and especially in the combined run groups with all the cars together at the same time. So if you see a red, moving chicane out there that looks like a 911.... that'll be me!

Pete

Careful Petie, them there rear-engines dont handle as well as our cars (and Steve's is a very good one). Two words: "DONT LIFT!!!"

I'll be there cheering you on.

OK, at 1:30am Thursday night, I'm finally home, the cars running and looking good for the weekend. While there's just a few more detailed items to take care of tomorrow morning, I'm looking forward to a nice car-shake-down weekend.

It'll be without the front strut inserts, 400# springs and rear torsion bar.

See ya there.

s