Dyno in Phoenix?

jrw67

I just tried to call TechnoDyne to reserve some dyno time and the # is disconnected and Qwest no longer has a listing for them.Any idea what happened? If they are gone who have you been using for chassis dyno? Thanks...Jim Warinner

You must really be up on current affairs LOL

Call Evolution Motorsports or go to there web site http://www.evoms.com, they bought Technodynes Dyno!

Technodyne closed in November and is now priemer motorsports in Denver, Colorado.

Jason

Edited by Guest

Yeah...

It was too bad to lose Technodyne. From what I understand Chris got an offer no sane man could refuse and went Colorado! Good deal for Chris, bad deal for us.

Jason & Joe-

Thanks for the info, I'll try the new shop.I only used the dyno for new cars or new motors so I hadn't been to Chris since last summer.

I hope Evolution is as helpful and easy to get along with as the Cervellis were.Thanks again...Jim Warinner

Jim,

There is another option.. actually a few.

I would recommend a shop owned by Richard Garcia...Dynocomp in Scottsdale on Raintree/83rd. I've dyno'd at 3 places since Chris had moved to Denver and this is where I would recommend. You probably have seen Richard in his WRX STI at some of the NASA events. He uses a Dynodynamics dyno(4WD capability) which is more useful for tuning then a Dynojet. In Tempe there is also Exactdyno (around the corner from Evo) which uses a Dynopack which again is more useful for tuning. But with the dynopack you must take off the tires and it bolts directly to the hub. I would recommend DynoComp!

As I'm sure you know with peak numbers you have to compare apples to apples but for tuning DynoComp is the way to go IMHO.

Paul Bloomberg

former 944-Spec #51

HC Acura ITR #51

2004 Acura RSX

'98 BWM 328 IS Conv.

2003 Durango