National Schedule

Z06RACER

...well for only about the third time they have changed the schedule for the races on sunday. And so now instead of being the first race we are the last!!!! How can it change so much>>> why even bother putting up the other schedules???????

what a PITA!!!!

Just a guess, but the supersizing and late entries must be very tough for the powers at be to figure into the equation so far in advance. My advice is to just focus on the things you can control and handle the schedule as it comes.

I don't care when we run. but based on when we WERE running , I could race, make it back to the airport and fly home on sunday. now I have to rebook a room and a flight>>>>as I said>>>PITA!!!

:shock: well...........at least you guys know me

Next year maybe they'll call it Bob Mayer's National NASA races

BTW, how's your car?

I've got my radiator at the welding shop right now and it'll probably be back in tonight.

• National Staff

There is a much better chance for larger fields in both PT and ST if we race at the end of the day. We could have guys from multiple other classes "supersizing" to run with us.

• 3 weeks later...