Competition Licensing School and Open Test Days at Mid Ohio

Mid Ohio Betsy

Sign up now and save! The deadline to take advantage of the advanced discount has been extended to August 27th!

Competition Licensing School:

The class will be held on Monday, September 10, 2007

The cost will be $700 (if enrolled by August 27). After August 27, the price raises to $800, which is the regular price.

The course includes:

*Track walk and orientation.

*Instructor driven session around the course.

*Lead-follow lapping sessions.

*Open track time. Instructors provide feedback from around the course.

We encourage you to register now as the class is limited to 50 participants.

Open Test Days:

Take advantage of the opportunity to gain more on-track time prior to the championships.

The open test days will be held Tuesday, September 11 and Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The price for the open test is $400 per day you if enroll by August 27; You also have the opportunity to sign up for both days in advance for $750.

After August 27, the price for one day become $450, which is the regular price.

This/these day(s) include:

*Open track time from 8 am to 5 pm (with one hour lunch break)

*Instructors available to answer questions and offer feed back.

There will be individualized coaching available on these days. One instructor will work with no more than 5 drivers ($350 per day additional).

Visit our website at midohioschool.com or call us at 877-793-8667 to enroll today.

Chris,

Unfortunately, due to heavy storms blowing through the area, phone service was knocked out at the racetrack. I know they are working on fixing it, but that may be the explanation as to why you can't get through today.

If you have been calling at other times, I apologize that no one has answered your call. The call center is staffed Monday through Friday until 5:00 and also on race weekends.

Feel free to leave a message. They do check the voice mail system regularly.

I hope this helps!