Buttonwillow Videofest #13 backwards

TheWho

Dear Mr. Comeau:

I there a date at the old Hops or not for Wed/Thur to see your educational video of driving backward on circuit 13 in 1.20:12?

Um, er, let's call it counter clock wise, not backwards, ok? I mean, I'll venture a guess that I COULD drive the course backwards pretty fast, but................................

The date and time is up to the host, Chris Benbow. He says Thursday at 6PM.

Don't get all bent out of shape Mr. Ray. I just got back from the tech session at Symbolic and sent out the E mail 5 minutes ago.

Beautiful cars at that place but not a single classic Porsche there right now. Tons of perfect old sports cars and racing cars. Also more Ferraris and Lamborghinis than you could shake a stick at.

See you tomorrow I hope

Sorry Mr. Benbow, didn't mean to be bent, hopefully that only happens to Tim's car. I had a golf outing at the Farms today and couldn't make it the show tonight, thought I might have missed a Wed event. Cheers and have fun.

Sorry you missed it. After a sumptuous feast on pizza and beer, we were regaled with more than an hour of Mr. Comeau's driving tips and comments on the unusual and challenging Buttonwillow config. #13 CCW.

Don't think I would've turned down an opportunity at The Farms either. See you in two weeks.

David,

Answere youre email, or call me....Good News....The Chip is finaly done!!!! Call for the numbers Call me for the info!!!!

Answere your email LOL

Ok, glad to help. But next time, I'll drink regular beer. Those big bottles of 5.4 beer from Munich sure tasted good, but they're stronger than the US yellow fizzy water beers! I think Chris hid my last one! Let's have those strippers next time too and make it a real party! Woo Hoo!

After watching the video, I hope you guys now know how to pass those chic cars. You know, the MIAZ-DAS. Man, I just can't keep that straight........

Golf or Tim Comeau's racing lecture.....tough decision...not! Was the tape or the boasting longer?

Glad you guys had fun. Did anyone burn a video or CD?