Tire Pressures

billpennock

Bill

This has been discussed before but I don't remember the thread. You want the RA1s to stay below 40 psi hot (I try to run them about 37-38). Depending on the outside temp, this translates to a cold pressure around 30-32 psi, I think.

The guy who has been helping Steve, Jason and myself is thinking about it? His name is Frank. He and his buddy were telling me last night they were thinking (a little more than thinking actually) about putting a couple cars together for each of them. Starting with a car that was almost done for Frank and then another for his buddy.

They say they could be ready in a month? I'll see how serious there are/were?

P.Dilly.

See if you can get them to enter the HPDE portion of the Button Willow event! Minimal prep needed. Street cars enter the HPDE 1 Group, right? Get both of them out there, Dill Pickle. That way, you won't be the slowest 944 out there! Vroom, vroom, sputter, vroom!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Eric, you live closer to Dylan than anybody else.............go pull that knife out of his back.

More like ..... sputter, vroom, cough sputter, cough, vroom, ........ (silence, no running at all), vroom, cough sputter, vroom cough.

And that's just getting home on the freeway!!!

Your a funny man Timmeeeeee! You'll look even funnier for no arms or legs!!! You know, I'm going to hate to have to beat you on your b'day, but that's just how the car preparation is going to work out. DOH!!

They are not ready for Buttonwillow, although I did discuss with him doing one day out there in the HPDE as he stands currently. We will see.

D.Pickle.Dilly.

Maybe if NASA/PRC created a tow fund for us, we might come up to Thunderhill with a dozen or so cars?? Gotta spend money to make money.