18' H&H Speedloader EX Open Tilt Deck Trailer (MA)

ckevo

I'm selling my 2004 H&H Trailer. It's got an 18' wood deck with steel frame, dual axle with electric brakes. The deck is hydraulic and tilts up, so you can drive the car right up without ramps, then lower it down for transport. Overall length is about 22'. Tows very nicely behind my Sierra 2500, but with a weight of only 2k lbs, a Dodge/GMC/Ford 1500/150 would be fine too, especially for a smaller car. My Mitsubishi Evolution fit with room to spare. I have pics for interested parties via e-mail, but the link below shows which trailer it is; condition is good, and it comes with 2 spare tires. One of the spares is worn (the other is brand new) and one of the tires on the trailer will need replacing eventually, but is still good for a few more outings.

http://www.hhtrailer.com/viewtrailer.asp?id=287

8.5x18'EX SpeedLoader Electric Tandem Tiltbed Trailer Electric/Hydraulic tilting tandem trailer 82"wide_deck

Standard Features:

Patented SpeedLoader EX Flatbed Trailer – Standard features

Fully operating lift and lower system installed and tested. BATTERY is included!!!!

1 electric brake axle installed and wired with 7,000lb GVWR.

#1 grade 2x10 wood floor warranted against rot for life.

ST205-15 C rated tires on white spoke wheels 7,280lb total 4-tire capacity!

7,000lb rated dropleg jack set back in tongue for more clearance with 2 5/16" coupler

Full lighting and safety chain system with tandem steel-braced fenders.

I am located in MA but would travel a few hours for delivery.

$2100 obo, trailer retails for well over 3000$