Need some PHX help...

David J Marguglio

Okay guys, I need some recomendations on a Phoenix shop (preferably in or near Scottsdale) to do a very good pre-purchase inspection of a 964 that I am looking to buy. Who would you guys enthusiastically recommend? Thanks.

Moreover, is anyone chummy with a dealer (even an individual that has his dealers' license) that could be an intermediary on this deal and take care of the paperwork and state filings, smog, etc.? For a fee, of course.

Moreover, is anyone chummy with a dealer (even an individual that has his dealers' license) that could be an intermediary on this deal and take care of the paperwork and state filings, smog, etc.? For a fee, of course.

I know somebody here who has their Dealer License, in CA that is and I'm assumming that's what you mean? I'll ask for a price? I'm cheap though! By me some chocolate and I'll do anything for you.

P.Dilly.

Dan Warner at Exotic Motorwerks is the best for the prepurchase inspection. Exotic is located in northeast Phoenix, very near Scottsdale. Phone in 602.840.3420.

David,

I'll second that, Dan has been very supportive of the 944-spec class and is an excellent mechanic (especially with 944's). Two other places you can trust are Stuttgart Southwest (Jack Doverspike) in Tempe 480-968-6764 - also not far from Scottsdale and Don Jackson Enterprises (DJ Jr.) in Phoenix (a bit further across town) 602-997-2785.

Thanks for the help guys. Exotic has come up several times, however it was suggested (by a few people) that they are sort of the water pumper experts. Anyone specialize in air cooled?