live timing and scoring

slammed_93_hatch

Were is, or is there going to be live timing and scoring this year for nationals?

Any one want to post a link!

thanks!!!!

i couldn't find that, anything better?? i remember last year they had something better, like GA and SCCA pro live timing and scoring, but maybe it only works on friday/saturday/sunday

If it's not too much to ask, can somebody slow down the screen refresh rate on the live timing/scoring pages?

Many groups (certainly group J) have more than 1 screen's worth of competitors, and the screen flips too quickly to properly read the screen. It's only a second or two. 10 seconds would be more than fast enough.

If it's not too much to ask, can somebody slow down the screen refresh rate on the live timing/scoring pages?

Many groups (certainly group J) have more than 1 screen's worth of competitors, and the screen flips too quickly to properly read the screen. It's only a second or two. 10 seconds would be more than fast enough.

I was thinking the same thing. I couldnt read but one person at a time and then wait for the screen to come back before reading the next one, takes freaking forever.

I was thinking the same thing. I couldnt read but one person at a time and then wait for the screen to come back before reading the next one, takes freaking forever.

I agree with the others the flashing screen really sucks.

Is it me or is there something wrong with the TT lap times? They are all over the place.

If you mean that the fastest time is not on top. Or that the times are not in any order then yes the times are all over the place.

Is it me or is there something wrong with the TT lap times? They are all over the place.

If you mean that the fastest time is not on top. Or that the times are not in any order then yes the times are all over the place.

No I mean in TT there are times like 2:08 2:50 and most of the times arent even in the same ballpark, I know people arent chilling that much.

What's the deal with the times?

I know one guy ran a 1:28 that's in TTU and I didnt see that time on the time trials list.