Hawk contingency extended to Friday Sept 21!!

Jay A.

• Members

Hawk has extended their time requirement to Friday September 21st 4:00 pm EST.

If you missed your chance to claim your Hawk contingency after your race on Sunday you still have one last chance! If you meet the requirements and ran the 4 stickers and placed in the top 4 with 5 or more in your class you are eligible.

You must send an email to:

Kerri Brisky | Aftermarket Marketing Coordinator

Wellman Products Group | 6180 Cochran Rd. | Solon, Ohio 44139

Email:[email protected]

You must include in your email the following information:

Name

Address

Class and number

Finishing order

Car make and model

Number and location of stickers.

Put in the subject –NASA Contingency (your name)

Congratulations to all!

Jay Andrew

Thanks Jay. I know for a fact that Brian Domont missed it because we didn't get his car back in the trailer until 7:00 last night (motor in a box baby!) The Miata results are not official yet anyway.... I will send him a note.

• Members

Chris,

Yes. Jeff from Hawk was there until 8:00 but you are correct. There were quite a few results that were not posted at that time. That is part of the reason they are extending the dead line. Congrats on your AIX win. Hopefully you were using your new Hawk pads

Jay

Jason,

I went looking for their booth at 7:00 and it was gone. I didn't know they were still around. Yes, I was using the pads. I liked the PFC pads, but I liked the Hawks better. The DTC 70's are a huge improvement over the PFC's. Hawk is supporting us, PFC is not. Hawk will get my business from now on -after I use up the $500 worth of free ones

Thanks again Jason