Points Updated

944-Spec#94

Guys,

I updated the Points for Az May 8th & 9th Races. I did this on both the 944-spec page and on my page.

I also updated the driver listing page. I have included on there all 944's in the "other" Az group too.

I rather avoid number duplications if possible. Unfortunalty some have already occured. Anyway as you can see the group between Az & Socal is pretty big. Love to be able to run all the Az cars and a good group of the So-cal cars in one huge group someday.

BTW...

Steve Sapareto has built on his lead in the Az points race with two strong 2nd place finishes. This puts him up by neary 3 races over Joe Paluch and nearly 4 races over Tyler Thompson. While this is a commanding lead, the fall Az racing season looms on the horizon with still plenty of time and races left. Anything can happen and a missed event by Steve could really breath new life in to the top competitors. Also Toyo tire contingency funds are paid down through 3rd place so clearly 2nd & 3rd are worth fighting over. Here the fight is much close with only 1 race seperating Paluch & Thompson with Kane just a gnat's eyelid back of Thompson.

Thanks Joe for all your work. I intend to work hard to maintain my lead, but I know I have some tough competition! By the way, I especially want to congratulate you on your marriage and it has nothing to do with the fact that it made you miss enough races for me to take the lead .