Trailer Organization-How do you...

dweymer

Store and organize all your stuff inside your trailer?

Toolboxes, workspace, parts etc.

My trailer redecorated itself lastnight. Full toolbox all over inside

Time to redo it right!

Pics please too if you got them.

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps if you wander the paddock and check out other trailers your size...you might get some good ideas.

What size is your trailer, how about sharing some pics with us?

What size is the tool box? a big multi drawer roll away or is it a tupperware box?

Your options are limited only by your imagination. Check trailers for sale....look at those pics too.

How much money are you willing to spend to have the organization you seek?

I walked the paddock at VIR last time I was there and got quite a few strange stares!

I got some good feedback on pelican, but my problem is that I used my trailer to move and all of my garage and car stuff is in it. I figure it is time for an overhaul, so I plan to remove all the existing cabinets-rotted, and carpet-oily. This would be the best time to see some good ideas to use.

I figure I'll take my toolbox, 24" roller with top box, small plastic toolbox for electric, a couple tupperware bins for spares, an extra set of tires, fuel jugs, small compressor.

I too am in the process of tearing out the inside of my trailer to redesign it. I plan on using tile board for the walls, but have been struggling finding a decent cabinet/workbench combination. I will be curious to see what you work out.

I check out alot of trailers at the track to get ideas for my next trailer. Just talk to the owner and explain what you are doing and if they would mind showing you what they think and what they like/dont like. You will be surprised how many people will take the time to talk about it.

One of the guys in our series installed a watertank, heater, a granite countertop and a fiberglass shower unit in his trailer. It turned out pretty nice.

best of luck.

One of the guys in our series installed a watertank, heater, a granite countertop and a fiberglass shower unit in his trailer. It turned out pretty nice.

best of luck.

Maybe some porter beds on the walls

Ok. I know the type you are talking about. There are companies here on the net that offer trailer organization that sell those. One of the guys I race with has 2 in his trailer. Nice stuff.

I have E-Track running the full length of my trailer at 2 levels. I use it to make a storage platform over the hood and roof of my car. The platform over the hood will hold a queen size air mattress incase I need to sleep at a rest area while in transit. At the track I move the larger platform to the rear of the trailer to make a queen size bunk bed. I then use 2 fold out cots if anyone else is crashing in the trailer as well.