Does anyone know why 944-Spec is not on the NASA web site?

Spec-944#70

I know we have classes in So.Cal, Az and I beleive 2 on the east coast. We're not mentioned anywhere. Miata and other groups have video clips and their rules are posted for all to see. I've read in the Grass Roots mag the American Iron is taking off and that they have 5-6 cars running in places. We're going to have 10+ at BW we've had 16 at AMP last year and our class is growing. I would think we could get some more people interested if they knew the class existed from the web page.

Don't you think?

Maybe we could get some video clips and our rules listed on the main page? Mind you I'm not complaining but as I registered for BW I did notice this.

Hope your weekend is great,

NASA National Does not view 944 dpec as a national class. we are only in 2 regions.. I suggest you talkwith Dan Webb, Ryan and Jerry to see what can be done.. there is allot of hype on this class and it seems to be catching on .. give it time, All good things come to those who wait

Jason

I like the curiousity! But, please let me be the one to do the liaison work with any people higher up than me, the lowly SoCal Series Director, ok? We should have only one person talking with Ryan or John about 944-spec in SoCal. That will keep things clear for all.

Also, I'm hoping that Bill Pennock in NorCal (who bought Beck's car from the PHX Group) will start a group up there. Also, I've been in contact with 2 guys on the East Coast who may start groups out there. Who knows how much it'll grow in 2004?

Not to mention Mr. Sorensen's efforts to get some drivers to build more cars in "that other" SoCal Porsche club. Right, Dylan? I really hope to have some big starting fields this year.

Well, Tim/Nasa, you'll receive full encouragement from me to get the class to go National. Coming from SCCA autocross competition, with the annual National Championships, it really raises the bar of the competition level. People shoot for it througout the year, which puts their focus that much sharper. For me, this can be really fun, especially when it's still balanced with fun, friendly practice sessions.

Good luck!

s

What do you mean? Friendly? I was all set for this weekend and now you want to keep it friendly? O.K. Beer's on Steve!!

See ya,

Very very presumptuous, especially after I backed you against Tim's nasty remarks elsewhere. I'll remember that Mr. Sorensen, I'll remember that! DOH!

Isn't this pick you up, smack you down, pick you up, smack you down. You know where the love is. What I did to my car is proof!!! Dang Aussies are just so sensitive!!