Collecting contingencies

cosm3os

I emailed the contingency email box about collecting Toyo and other contingencies, but haven't heard anything. Anyone else in the same boat?

I did receive my Hawk prize in the mail the other day!

Kyle,

I am in the same boat. I emailed Jeremy last Friday. I think he is looking into it now. He also told me in an email that we should have heard from Toyo already. I will let you know if I hear of anything. Please do the same. You should come to Putnam. There are 7 people in our class!

No form. All I got was this email:

Important Contingency Rewards Collecting Information

NASA National Championship competitor,

This letter is to provide you with some valuable information regarding collection of your contingency awards. Below is a list of companies that you should contact if you have any questions regarding the contingency program or to collect your award from the event.

MAZDASPEED

Bimmerparts

Mfactory

I/O Port

BrakeSwap

HANKOOK

Agent 47

Valley Motorwerks

KW Suspensions

Fulcrum Motorsports

Progress Group

Argent Labs

Hawk Performance

Phils Tire Service

Hasport

Sampson Racing Com

SpecMiata.com/East Street

Carbotech

Holliday Canopies

If you have any questions or you’d like to collect your contingency award from any of the companies listed below, you will need to contact Jeremy Croiset at contingency (at) drivenasa.com. Please do not contact these companies with questions. Please use the email for Jeremy to get any questions you may have answered.

Cobalt Friction Technologies

Forgeline

Continental Motorsports

Bimmerworld

Planet Miata

Factory Five Racing

Toyo

Thank you very much and we hope you have a wonderful time at the 2nd Annual NASA National Championships!

An MGR Consulting Group Production

Forward email

This email was sent to [email protected], by [email protected]

Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribeâ„¢ | Privacy Policy.

NASA Championships | P.O. Box 21555 | Richmond | CA | 94520

Edited by Guest

Kyle,

I am in the same boat. I emailed Jeremy last Friday. I think he is looking into it now. He also told me in an email that we should have heard from Toyo already. I will let you know if I hear of anything. Please do the same. You should come to Putnam. There are 7 people in our class!

I have work obligations and no $, otherwise I'd love to be there!

• National Staff

Kyle,

You should have received 2 email from me in that last few days!

Let me know if there is anything else.

Jeremy

Folks-

Toyo and FFR cash prizes will be in the mail today. Give me a shout if they don't show up in a week or so.

Thanks and congrats to all of you who earned the dough-my hand is sore from writing out that huge stack of checks!

-JWL

John Lindsey

Chief Divisional Director

NASA

• Members

Folks,

All FFR and Toyo "Cash" winners should have received a 1099 form to submit and checks are on the way. If you did not receive that email with the 1099 form please contact "contingency'-at- drivenasa -dot- com

The NON Toyo spec (PT, TT, etc) classes that are eligible for "Toyo Bucks" need to fill out a contingency claim form which has not been posted yet due to an oversight. Toyo is creating this from in the next few days and I will have it posted by the end of the week. I apologize for the delay and will post the link here when available.

Thanks for your patience.

• Members

As promised here is the link for the Non Toyo Classes

http://www.nasaproracing.com/forms/Toyo-NonSpec-TimeTrialsRebate.pdf

As you will note, you will need a signature from an offical and there are 2 options.

a) I recommend faxing to your Regional Director or another Tech official that can vouch for your use of the Toyo tires and the display of decals.

b) If you did not interface with either of the above send an email with your Name, Class, and photo of your car at the event to show the Toyo decals to contingency"'at"drivenasa"do"com and provide a fax number. You will receive a signed from from Jeremy Croiset.

I haven't heard anything either except from Hawk....How about Hankook anyone hear from them?

Did you ever send the claim form to Hankook? You can get it on thier homepage. Recieved my check and HB's weeks ago.

I haven't heard anything either except from Hawk....How about Hankook anyone hear from them?

Did you ever send the claim form to Hankook? You can get it on thier homepage. Recieved my check and HB's weeks ago.

Yeah I sent it in about 3 days after I got back from Nationals

My last check from them for Rd Atl. (aug 10-11) came to me the week after Nationals, so it took a little time, but it got here.

Shoot Jeff Koehler an e-mail he'll take care of ya. [email protected]

• National Staff
Still waiting to hear from Progress. ANyone else hear anything?

Did you give them a call?

My last check from them for Rd Atl. (aug 10-11) came to me the week after Nationals, so it took a little time, but it got here.

Update: I just got another voucher (not as nice as cash) from Hankook today and that was for a SE event two weeks after nationals.

Definitely call Jeff K.

Update: I just got another voucher (not as nice as cash) from Hankook today and that was for a SE event two weeks after nationals.

Definitely call Jeff K.

I shot him an e-mail and he said he had it & to give him some time. Maybe he just doesn't like me, j/k lol