6. Sorensen

7. Comeau

8. Yousko

9. Foley

10. Spargo

11. Reitman

12. Bernheim?

13. Schilling?

Have you guys all registered? Got hotels?

Weather.com says highs of 98 F. on Fri, Sat, Sun. 30% chance of rain on Friday. Bring your E-Z-UPS and cool suits! And bathing suits!

Nope. I added Puddester, deleted Rea, asked about a couple others. I just wanted the regulars to see ONE posting regarding those attending BW. That's all.

Dylan or Eric, have you got a number for Tim Schilling in Palm Desert? Thought I'd try you guys first before I bugged Laurie Taylor again.

Rickard, Marguglio, Rea are sitting out this round. Anybody else we can call? Even if they only enter the HPDE? Dylan, you said that guy Frank might come out next time?

I emailed the PHX Group guys already.

No number for Tim. Frank and Danno are going to build cars and come play soon. I think they said they could be ready soon but not next weekend. They are helping Steve (Rea) got his car ready.

Crap! We missed you Tom. Pete Yousko (another last name ending in the "O" sound!) had one more spot saved...........next time.