FS: 1995 Mustang GT - AI car

Hazman

• 3 weeks later...

Would you be interested in trading for a 1999 Trans Am? It is red, has leather, t-tops new 18" wheels and tires and is in perfect condition. No wear at all on the seats, cold A/C.

Would you be interested in trading for a 1999 Trans Am? It is red, has leather, t-tops new 18" wheels and tires and is in perfect condition. No wear at all on the seats, cold A/C.

Are you still looking for an AI car...? If so, let me know. I could easily be persuaded out of mine for the right money! Seriously, let's talk via PM...

Matt

Are you still looking for an AI car...? If so, let me know. I could easily be persuaded out of mine for the right money! Seriously, let's talk via PM...

Matt

Actually I am still trying to sell an AI car but I appreciate you giving me a to the top bump by posting your car in my for sale thread!

Actually I am still trying to sell an AI car but I appreciate you giving me a to the top bump by posting your car in my for sale thread!

LIke Adam said, I thought you had sold it already? Sorry for the encroachment!

MW

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
SOLD

Was very dissapointed to here it sold since I had an offer on the table for the full amount, of course who knows how high I would have been willing to go, guess that will always be a mystery. Oh well the internet is an interesting place to do business for sure.

SOLD

Was very dissapointed to here it sold since I had an offer on the table for the full amount, of course who knows how high I would have been willing to go, guess that will always be a mystery. Oh well the internet is an interesting place to do business for sure.

I am sorry you are disappointed but your offer for asking price was contingent upon inspecting the car. The person who bought it offered asking price with no contingency. This was not an auction with me trying to get everyone to bid against each other. I took the first cash in hand ready to deal now offer for my asking price. Would you expect CarMax to hold a car for you to come look at if they had a buyer standing in the showroom with money in hand?

If you were willing to pay more why did you not buy it when it was first posted at $15000 instead of waiting for it to drop and then sending me a PM asking if it was still for sale? You would have made my day!!

I wish you good luck in your search for a car or in building one and better luck on the track.

You didn't ask me for a deposit, which I would been happy to provide, generally at Car Max I have full opportunity before signing to ensure the car is in fact as it is being represented, also I generally have 7 days (depending on the state) to un do the transaction so no I don't beleive wanting to have some one check the car to see if it was in fact anything like it was described was an unresonable contengincy or even a risky one unless of course the car is not as it is represented.

OK I have already explained my position. Again if there was a miscommunication I apologize.

To have you post up again insinuating that I did not deal fairly with you and that my car might not be "as it was represented" is insulting.