Engine: N/A

Transmission: N/A

Drive-Type: N/A

Fuel Type: N/A

Stereo: N/A

Doors: N/A

VIN: N/A

Title: N/A

I have an eighteen (18) feet car trailer for sale. It is eighteen (18) feet and three (3) inches in total length. The deck is twelve (12) feet and four (4) inches in length and six (6) feet and four (4) inches in width. The ramps are stored on the front of the trailer and are six (6) feet in length and ten (10) inches in width. The rims and tires on the trailer are brand new (three weeks old) and have only been on one trip to Roebling Road Raceway in Bloomingdale, Georgia. The trailer is made of steel and the deck is grated steel on the sides and open in the center with wood in place to make it a full deck. The trailer is also equipped with working lights. It pulls straight and is a well built trailer. It is perfect for Hondas and other small wheel base cars. My 1995 Honda Civic coupe fit perfectly on this trailer.

trailer_001.JPG

trailer_002.JPG

trailer_003.JPG

trailer_004.JPG

trailer_005.JPG

trailer_006.JPG

Interior Color: N/A

Engine: N/A

Transmission: N/A

Drive-Type: N/A

Fuel Type: N/A

Stereo: N/A

Doors: N/A

VIN: N/A

Title: N/A

Ok so the trailer doesnt have an engine, trans, stereo or doors, but it should have a clean title.

This is not a manufactured trailer from a company like Big Tex Trailers. It is not going to have a VIN like a manufactured trailer and because of the weight it is more than likely not going to have ever been registered since it is a South Carolina trailer so it is not going to have a title as a result. This is not an uncommon thing in South Carolina.

He's right....I was shocked by this as well when I moved here, but that's how it is.

We also don't have to have our car inspected and no emissions checks either!

It's a strange world here in SC; but it's cheap to live and warm with lots of tracks around!

Thank you for the back up Doug. That reminds me, my wife got some picturesd of your spin at RR. I'll have to upload them and post on CSCC soon.

I am interested, let me know if it is still for sale.

Yes it is. Don't need a truck to pull it with as well by chance do you. If you would like shoot me an eMail with any questiosn comments or concerns you have and we can exchange information that way.

-JB

• 6 months later...

I am interested in it. Do you know how much the trailer weighs? Do you know if a Swift Formula Ford would fit it well? I am trying to get dimensions for it.

• 4 months later...