AMW #69 Car available for Button Willow

John Anderson

Regretfully, we cannot make the event.

Tim and I just talked and thought it might be of help to a fellow Spec Racer if I listed the car as being available for this event. Its very short notice, so if anyone is registered, but having race car difficulties, please call me by 12 midnight to make any arrangements.

The 69 car is always for rent, but due to short notice for this event, you will most likely have to haul it up yourself. Release forms, and fees apply. Again, its very short notice, so any interested racers, please make haste

Tim is really trying to keep a full field, and asked that I might post this topic.

***edit**** shop, 619-258-8671 until 8pm, if no answere, be sure to leave a message I will be working, so there is noise, I'll check every ten minutes for messages.

Alt Tele, 619-820-1121 same applies, as above, accept its available until midnight.

Thank you for your time.

Put him in the car, John. ................Dylan MIGHT be able to kinda, sorta, tag along, keep up with the last few wisps of my exhaust trail. If I slow down.

His car still isn't running well. If he drove the # 69 car, I bet we'd have a good dice and he might even beat me. Seriously. With that car's fresh hp and handling, I'd have to try really hard from the git go to win. Don't you want to have the car that finally beat little timmy?

Put him in the car, John.

ps. Oh, you might want to remember that we've got a date at the dyno next week!

Peanut,

If you beat Timmy, and Timmy has a damn good time posted as a second placer, then you drive for free But, as I am serious on this offer to you...one slight hint of the ole "sanbag" from Timmy , then you pay my 500.00 crew fee, since I'll attend. I go where the car goes Its my baby, it needs me

I know since Timmy is not one to put one over on anyone, I would have his word he will drive like he always does, until he hears glass and smells sh*t

The SLIGHTEST ( meaning, common sense is the law) sign of brake dragging from the Timinator, and you agree to pay just my crew fee??? Deal?

Soooooo?

I told you Timmy, THey are coming after you...

You know I love a good dice! I'll try hard to win. I'll have to. Besides, there's $300 in TOYO TIRES bucks available this weekend. But what if we both try really hard , and I still beat Dylan?

Wouldn't that be obvious then? I said common sense is the law, if you both run it out hard, then it would be so...and I would then wave the fee's.

I guess it WASN'T obvious. I had to ask...........Now it's clear.

Oh, and there's already a 924S being built at Vision that they're calling, "the Timinator." Guess what it's sole purpose for existing is?

Arnold Schwarzenegger is going to go back in time with it to 1985 and try to kill me off during my first autocross!

I have to respect the shop working to fix my car right now? I couldn't commit to your generous offer. I wouldn't want to screw you around, as I do have my car in a shop to be repaired hopefully in the morning?

Just so you know what's what.

As for Timmy, like he would ever take one in the shorts for anyone. That would spoil his "career". Tim's just egging it on for his own ego. He thinks he can't be beaten, he thinks I can't beat him!

P.Dilly.

P. Dilly - I'll give $100 of my own dollars to help get you on the track!! Who's showing you the love now!!! We all want to beat Timmeee but I also want to beat you in a car that doesn't stutterr as I pass him!! Like I said I'll put up $100 of my own $$$ for you to come race this weekend!! John all I can offer on top of that is my beer!!! Come up either way John!! It's always good to have an expert on hand. I'll buy you dinner!

Dilly, If your car isn't fixed, Take John up on his offer! Crazy! Do you want to sit it out? Or drive that sputtering coffee pot around?! He's offering you a fast car, if yours doesn't run right.

I think anyone can beat me IF.................

1. They drive hard

2. drive SMART

3. Set the car up somewhere near competitive.

Honestly.

Dennis has beat me twice at BW. Joe beats me everytime I race him. I'm just another guy with a skill set who's trying to get a little faster.

I didn't say it was out of the question. I just can't dump my shop and take John up on his offer due to the efforts to get a computer today.

But then on the other hand I don't want to be the "last minute" second best deal kind of guy. So, at this stage I'm in no mans land while I wait to here?

P.Dilly.Dally.

The car is running. They are doing a radiator swap. It was an unknown part number/computer in it? New computer, no longer stt stts t stuttter?

Sorry John. Hope I didn't put you out in any way?

Dylan.