Great Starter 944 for sale

AZ Coupe Jason

No I am not selling my Spec car!

I got a 85 944 with 40k on a new engine the body is perfect the paint is perfect , other than very minor stuff that would be removed anyways this car is ready to DE. you could do the following and have a good car to roll onthe track with

1- Cage - 600

2- Head - 500

3- Shocks - 500

4- T-Bar - 250

5- Sway Bar -250

6- Racing Seat and Belt - 300

7- a long 2 weekends in the garage

and the car $2500 (Racer Price ONLY)

Total 5500K and you are ready to go!

This Car runs Awesome and would be ready to drive .. Yes Drive out to Cali and be ready to see the Racing Light in the sky

This offer is only for a RACER! other wise I am selling it for 3k to the AVG JOE! Let me know

Jason

It sounds like a decent deal. But 600 cage? 500 head? Tbar 250? ect. Are these items the owner has? If not the prices for these items are way off. Keep the cars coming though.

its what I paid.. Most of all the work you can do yourself, but if you are one of those people that dont like to get dirty then you will pay allot more. My Cage was $625 From Auto Power last Year. And to deck the head was only $350 and pretty easy to reinstall. But these cars build prices are always without Labor.

Jason