Reno-Fernly Raceway

BrianZ

I just got back from Reno-Fernly. It was definaly warm and very windy at times, but worth it. Compared to last year, this track is 100% better.. The first 3 turns (the S's) were definatly more interesting. The sharp banked corner at the back part of the track( I think that was turn 13), and turn 15 (the last turn) all kept the track interesting..

Edited by Guest

You said it Brian. the track is really improved and i think the management will continue to develop this course. It's a 5 hour drive for me and well worth it. The weather was definately much better (cooler) this year so hopefully NASA will keep this in mind when scheduling this track.

This track is on my "must go" list. Very fast and very different than our regular venue's. If you missed it you really missed a great race weekend.

Steve

Which codec did you use for this video? I keep getting an error "Can't play this file".

it is a windows media file .wmv . make sure you have the lastest windows media player on your computer.

Weird... works when I buffer it, but not if I have it saved to disk. Whatever.

That track does look like fun! Looks like an average of about 90 mph in your car!

Weird... works when I buffer it, but not if I have it saved to disk. Whatever.

That track does look like fun! Looks like an average of about 90 mph in your car!

Its up there... I know the slowet I go is 60mph in one turn... other than that it pretty much WOT..