I think I will do this to my race car.

PeanutinCA

You guys keep laughing whilst I deal with setting up my car. Then you will be laughing out your a$$es when I get it sorted!

I blame myself for dropping off the pace of Tim, Pete and Jeff by making that sway bar change and I have learnt my lesson. No more changes before a race (I guess unless things are so bad that how much worse could it get?).

Then when I do get it going, I'll put flowers and pink all over it to make it look like a chick car to embarass you guys more when I beat you!!

I laughed until I stopped....................

Dylan, you were so far behind they thought you were finishing yesterday's race!

Come on now.................get it fixed and get in the fight!

Dylan, you were so far behind they thought you were finishing yesterday's race!

What drugs are you on? I qualified less than 3 tenths of your own time. I watched you guys cross the line from only 7 seconds back, the lap I pushed off in the last turn was about 4-5 seconds slower than the others. Your best time in the race, also your fastest time of the day (qual and race), was less than a second faster than my pre sway bar change. Not to mention that Pete Yousko, Chris Benbow and Jeff Grow were all there on your clacker for the entire weekend. Your reaching your limit my fury little friend, the rest of us have just begun to get our feet wet.

Somebodies gonna kick your a$$, doo-dah, doo-dah.

P.Dilly.

I'm laughing hard...............

I cut a 2:09.3 in Sunday's practice. No one even came close to that. I wasn't trying hard yet in the Sun Qual session cuz that dang RSR high centered just over Lost hill and caused a waving yellow for the rest of the session.

I agree that you girls are getting closer, but by the time you catch up, I will have moved ahead again!

***I have barely started to tweak my suspension, no corner balance, no tire temps. Just driving my "pick up truck" hard. That seems to be enough for the likes of you guys.......................so far!

But keep tryin'!

Maybe you guys should join Ryan and just start calling me "The Master."

It's easy...........say it with me............."The Master."

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

ps. Gimme just one second to put on my Nomex suit and................................ok, FLAME ON!

Timmy!

You mean that SAME yellow flag we all qualified under?

I know what your doin' Timmee. Your trying to egg on certain peoples to make them want it more. Don't worry fuzz ball, we's hungry and we's comin' to get ya! Master Farter!

You got lucky cuz it was ya b'day.

P.Dilly.

Superman, you crack me up Why do you waste you're time toying with the class. Obviously you're so much faster than the rest of us, plus you always "say" you have to drop back just to make it look competitive.

I'd love to be there, on the track with you and the other spec drivers when you beat us by a lap or more. You are so much faster than most of us and it would great to be on the track with you when you drive the zebra car so fast that the stripes come off.

Com'on, stop holding back(Schumacher takes no prisoners), let me know when and where and I'll enter the AMW #69 (NASA or other) just to say I was there!

Great job at BW - you rule dude!!

Yep, same yellow as everybody else. But I'm not flyin' blind over the hill into an unknown situation! That car could have moved onto the track more, then stalled again. I'd get the same yellow, assume the car was in the same position as last lap, fly over the hill, and Whammy! All done! No thanks.

Older and wiser now.

I don't know what I have to do to get people to try harder, Dylan. Maybe a big decal across the back window that reads, "You're losing!"

Dave, I don't drop back to make it look competitive. I just want to dice a little with my buds!

Also, let me shave the head down, get some headers, and a whompin'-a$$ chip, too, then we'll run head to head.

I wish you and Neal could have come out. It was hot as hell, but we got some good racing in. 12-15 cars would have been fantastic! I've been around NASA for a while now and it looks like our class is the only one who gathers after the race to swap war stories, give pats on the back, etc.

Pretty cool stuff................

Plus 4 of us won TOYO TIRES bucks!