Late Model tube style headers, and community track box

John Anderson

First off, I just talked to Tim, told him I have 4 complete sets of tube style headers. Don't know much about total performance gain from the engine standpoint ( although its easy to see they are a bit smoother in travel), but the tube style headers weigh almost exactly half of the cast iron type.

The cast iron headers weigh in at a hefty 20lbs for the set, the tubes are 10lbs for the set.

Call me if your interested.

Next, Eric, please contact me. Lets get the chest of parts to you some how. I'm pulling stuff from the shelves today, and would like to have it ready for your next race.

I believe the list of parts I would donate is on the other thread???

Take Care all!

John, thanks a ton for finding the headers. AUTOBAHN was temporarily out of them. Lots of guys could stand to lose another 10 lbs from their race weight. That's why I stopped drinking beer...............temporarily.

I hope Eric can find some room in the Suburban urban assault vehicle.

I'm still not sure I can attend the next event at WS but would gladly have the box available. If we can get spares into 2 or 3 plastic bins so I can just stack them in my garage then all is good.

John I just sent you an email!!

So let me get this straight. I haul all the spares to and from the events so you guys can beat me? Where's the love?

My wife is looking over my shoulder right now and wants to know if "you" can make a street car (black 944) run like your Spec car?

We appreciate it though. I'll make sure they attend every event I'm at and are avail for the ones I can't. NASA has been very good for improving my situational awareness and judgeing of driver skill. This last weekend I had a spin and when I recovered I was trying to pass a Sentra but I could tell as I got really close the driver was on the edge so I didn't push my luck. Sort of like following Mark into turn 1 at BW. He made a pass but didn't make it stick, but I would still ride side by side with him. I actually thought he was going to save it but I had to back off also so I wouldn't T-bone him. He was a great dice and we joked about it after. He still beat me in the race.

You mean like flashing your lights at Miata's and RX7's that wont make room when they get the blue flag constantly! Yeah, that's always fun racing out of class whilst the rest of your class runs away!

Damn pesky other drivers gettin' in the way!

P.Dilly.

Don't get me wrong, ALL racing is fun , I just don't have the budget to do it all . AMW's has been kind enough to allow me to rent their car at the venues I choose.

Timmey enough Happy faces for ya?