Timmy! is on vacation til the 21rst.

Tim Comeau

You guys have fun. Keep it clean and Gentlemenly!

I'm going up to Sequoia, Kings Canyon, Yosemite, then down the east side of the mountains via 395.

I'll miss you guys terribly......................

Blah, Blah, blah ...............................blah, blah, blah. Again, guilty as charged. Dang!.............

Hey how 'bout that frickin' idiot at Le Mans? Leading overall?... in the much faster Audi prototype, the knucklehead decides to stick his nose inside of the class leading Corvette (GTS) in a damn 3rd gear turn. The idiot KNOWS there's a long straightaway just 150 feet ahead where he can pass under accelleration!! They make contact, the Audi continues, the Corvette smashes into the tire barrier. I'd be "fit to be tied!" Extensive damage to the Corvette. One more example of class level disrespect and very poor "risk assessment." The Audi Team owner should have pulled the driver out of the car and beat the dog snot out of him!

.........Ok, talk amongst youselves.........................

Didn't get to see that one but I'm tapeing everything. Except from about 3-7 am. Plus the F1 which we get to see live. And Micheal isn't on poll.

• 2 weeks later...

Aw, come on, Dilly............my ego isn't half as big as you guys make it out to be. I only act like it because you guys bash me up! That and I want to stir up the pot a little.