944 for sale in Ventura - Potential spec car

944-Spec#94

Thanks Joe. It is quiet with Timmeeee gone. All that babble about how good he is seems to have evaporated. Much like what comes out his mouth!

Speaking of helping guys out. I'm in the process of picking up a shell of a car (minus engine) for parts/spares. It's another 88. The tranny is acounted for, as was the computer. But there is doors and guards, hoods etc. I'm not trying to make money, just cover my cost. I'll sell doors and hoods, guards etc. for $50 a piece for all I care. Pick em up yourself though. This will cover the cost of my computer replacement. That's good enough for me. Let me know if you need any spares?

P.Dilly.

I have an '86 that I recently acquired in a trade for one of my motorcycles. It is the PERFECT donor car. Runs strong (ask Dylan) and is in pretty good shape. I am not sure what I am going to do with it, but worse case scenario, would be willing to work out a mutually benenficial arrangement with anyone looking to build a car.

It's in my indoor storage and has been run weekly since getting 2 months ago.

Oh yeah, it has Fuchs. Since these don't work for the spec class, but are in high demand I would also be open to trade/selling on their own.

It's an 84 J. Not an 86. But it did run smoothly engine wise. to my surprise because these cars are 20 years old. It felt smooth like new engine mounts (speculating) or something?

Dilly.

• 5 weeks later...