FS: 22' Enclosed Trailer (socal) ((SOLD))

Jeremy C.

• National Staff

Sold!

2004 Continental Cargo enclosed trailer.

In good shape. Just replaced the brakes (both axels) and flushed the axel grease a short time ago. V-nose pulls through the air much better than the flat fronts.

Located 2 hours north of LA approximately 25 minutes north of Willow Springs.

Extra wide side door, 4 D rings, custom cabinets in the front with plenty of storage, aluminum shelf, 2 roof vents, spare tire mount, 2 light switches (front & back) and 4 interior dome lights. All lights work perfectly and the trailer has no wiring issues. Does have a few small dings here and there, but overall in great shape.

I've also got a very nice Equalizer weight distributing hitch I can include if the deal is right.

Towed this trailer for a year with my 2001 Tundra with no problems what-so-ever, so, a dually is not required. The WDH is highly recommended though!

Great trailer, just selling because I got a bigger enclosed and want to get an open trailer instead for transporting 1 car.

$4750obo

Will consider open trailer +cash.

Please email or PM me.

Thanks for looking and have a great holiday!

Edited by Guest

• National Staff

Returned!

Oh, I've also got a nice equalizer weight distributing hitch that I can include if the deal is right!

Thanks all and Merry Christmas tomorrow!

• 2 weeks later...