Comments from the Peanut Gallery.

PeanutinCA

Shazzam!!! Just when you thought it was safe to step back in the water. Well, ok that makes no sense but here, I played around with the cars look a little for something different. Trying to add to the Flying Circus. It's not complete, got a little more to go yet. Did all the work myself (except that actual black paint on the car, wheels I did, red stripe I did etc.) so low cost.

spec08_01.jpg

Have to finish the red stripes down the front bumper.

spec08_02.jpg

P.Dilly.

You were going flat out like a lizard drinkin'!!

Heard that one on the Croc Hunter the other night. Cracked me up.....

Dylan, the car looks good and is yet another nice addition to "The Flying Circus." Can I suggest that you paint 2 wheels yellow and 2 wheels red to match the body? That would look fantastic!

I just picked up another chassis to rent out. It's guards red now, but will have some graphics soon!

What happened to the Aussie flag on the sunroof, buddy?

You were going flat out like a lizard drinkin'!!

Crykees! A Dingo stole my baby! You never heard that one before? Well, you are a few kangaroo's short of the top paddock!

Can I suggest that you paint 2 wheels yellow and 2 wheels red to match the body? That would look fantastic!

Ummm, yeah, ummm, NO! You and your multi-colored wheels. What happens when I need to swap them frnot to rear, left to right? Actually if I get a second set then maybe a deep red like David's, his look pretty cool. Problem is, I really didn't like the yellow much in the end and thus why I half covered it up. Plus it was good relax time doing the work.

What happened to the Aussie flag on the sunroof, buddy?

It's coming. Like I said, it's not quite complete, I have the flag plus one more item to get for the hood.

P.Dilly. (Circus Animal)

Up to you Joe. It's not quite complete. But if you get bored, this could be the interim picture. That shot of my dog pee'ing on the car with it in peices, whilst very deserving at the time is a little old now.

Cheers,

P.Dilly.

Looks sweet D !!

Yep, gotta do something with the sunroof, as it looks incomplete with the stripes not going all the way back. Aussie flag will look real cool!

Once my car's running strong, I've got a couple ideas too, for contributing to this hodge podge of creative speed.

s