A BIG THANKS to the 944-spec Group from me.

Tim Comeau

Just got to thinking you guys......................It's been a year and a half since I bought my little 924S and drove out to PHX to race it for the first time.

You guys who have gotten the SoCal 944-spec Group up and running should be commended. I'm talking to all the guys who are in the group right now. You guys were the first to take a chance on the potential of this class here in SoCal. That took not only some smarts, but a fair amount of belief that the class could deliver on its promise of cheap, even, and fair competition.

You guys have kept the right attitude towards the philosophy of the class.

You've done wonders spreading the word about the class. I see 23 drivers "with cars and a number" on the list on my wall here at home. 2 more have contacted me in the last few days. Others have secured a chassis, but aren't ready to mix it up yet, because of licensing or car prep.

You've made repeated suggestions to make the rules more clear, stable, and fair. That suggests to me, that you care enough about this program to "make it better" instead of walking away.

Together, we've pulled drivers to our little class from other professional sanctioning bodies, from 911's (no small feat!), from 944 turbos, etc. People are listening when you tell them that this class is a good thing.

There have been some bumps in the road when it comes to the reliabilty of several of our cars during the sorting out process, but NOBODY has just thrown their arms up in the air and given up! I respect that.

We have a great thing going here. We're getting noticed. I can feel the momentum building, and it feels good.

So, a BIG THANKS to you guys, "The Core", for helping us reach attendance numbers big enough to attract the hearts and minds of other drivers.

Good on you.

We love you too!! (You're not dieing are you?) A bit musshy for a beer drinking, 944-Spec racing son of a gun. Now put your thong back on and get to work.

I was getting all choked up until I read Eric's thong line!

Timmee in a thong, tha thong thong thong!

Thanks Timmee. Your a pain in the butt but you make things happen because you care. You care to be there! When no one else would dare, you were there. When others wanted to give up, you doned your cup and took a kick to the nu.... Anyway. Thanks mate, straight back at ya big guy!

P.Dilly.

Naw, not mushy...........just appreciative.

I'm not sure why, but I'm not wearing any pants, so the thong thing won't work.

Thongs, no pants.

Man what starts out so nice..

anyway...

Tim,

Thanks for all your efforts in keeping this thing going. Your work has been essential. Also thanks to all of the other core guys from last July in willow. Your efforts to build, maintain, and promote this series and these cars has been important to it's continued growth.