Sourcing a turbo oil cooler

David J Marguglio

I am having a hard time finding one. I have the console and have it installed; I just need the radiator and the lines. Anyone know where I can find them? Parts Heaven is out and Autobaun hasnt called me back. Also, how much should they cost?

RPW sells the Long/Tru-Cool coolers, very good, high-quality, and very durable, pretty inexpensive (about $45 for a 5x8 one). I was running a smaller one on my 924, worked great, now upsizing to the 5x8. They're also rebadged and sold by B+M as a racing trans cooler. I'd suggest checking them out...

Duh, what'm I thinking, trying to sell you on the cheap, generic solution - I've got the cooler and hoses on hand myself! Since I'm using AN-style fittings etc on my cars, it's not much use to me.

Main question is how soon do you need them - I've got to dig them out of my storage unit, which is a half-hour away from my house, so I'm not always going by there. If it's not a burning rush, I'll get up there, verify I can still put my hands on all the bits including hoses, and send pics, etc.

I got mine as a package deal to turbo my 924 way back when, with a 951 IC. You can't have the IC, I still need it for my 931. But it was $250 for the combo.

Thanks for all the help (VS, thanks for the offer). I finally got it through Autobaun. Will be installing today.

• 3 weeks later...