AI discounts on race gear

mwilson7

http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=124295#post124295

As most of you don't visit the website above I thought I would make you aware of the race gear discounts that Steve Marcus is offering:

"If any AI guys need new gear, please let me know. I have obtained some very strong discounted deals from Stand 21, G-Force and Cool Shirt.

Stand 21 is a high end manufacturer of helmets, driving suits, boots and gloves. They put out some of the nicest equipment of anyone.

G-Force is also a manufacturer of helmets, driving suits, boots and gloves. They also provide other items that are related to car racing. Their pricing structure is more affordable to the average club racer.

Cool Shirt manufactures driver cooling systems. These systems can be either water, air or both. These items are a must in the summer.

These generous manufacturers have offered to us a discount of 25%. There are some items that I will receive a better discount, but that will be put into a fund that I would like to have some input on how to distribute whether back to the drivers or to a charity at the end of the season. You will have to contact me to receive the discount so that I can make sure that only AI guys can obtain the discount. This type of program helps all AI guys and not just the winners receive the perks. You also do not have to place any decals on your car to receive the discount, but I'm sure that they would appreciate it. I will have them available to you upon your purchase. Please contact me if you need any information on any of these vendors or wish to place an order.

Steve Marcus

AI Virginia Director

[email protected]

804-338-7223(race) cell"

Thanks Mark...you're way too quick for me.

I have personally used all of these vendors products and can assure you that they are the best.

I would like to know if you all would be interested in donating the over-discount that we receive to The Victory Junction Camp that the Petty family has started. These kids could really benefit from the help that NASA AI could give.

Steve Marcus

AI Director Virginia

I have received a ton of emails, sorry for any confusion.

THIS DEAL IS FOR ALL AI COMPETITORS!!! no matter what region you run in.

Steve Marcus

NASA AI Director Virginia